woensdag 23 september 2009

Flexible learner??

Well, here I am, trying to write a blog. That is actually quite hard to do! How do you make it interesting for your readers to read?? And what is it that I want to write about...it would be nice if I had a brilliant idea....

In light of the assignment that I am writing this blog for, I realise that I might not be so flexible in trying out new ways of learning. That is to say, I am a little apprehensive on how to use this blogsite and have learned that I am one for learning by doing rather than reading the instructions first. I then get stuck and still don't read the instructions but try to figure it out myself. This is not a complete suprise, after all I did choose the subjects that work with assignments rather than a written examination at the end.



Today has taught me another skill: I have installed and already used Skype, something else I was apprehensive of. So all in all, quite a good day to step over boundaries I didn't realise I had!

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Anja, great that you have your own weblog! I will be one of your followers ;-) You can use your weblog not only for your assignments, but also to post information about other extra information that you might find interesting for others. And of course you can use your weblog whenever you want to post thoughts and ideas about "Pedagogies for Flexible Learning supported by Technology"!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen